Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Site. By using the Site, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information, including Personal Information (defined below), as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site is subject to this Policy and our User Agreement. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for update.
We may collect information directly from you, automatically through your use of the Site, and from third parties. We may combine all of information we collect about you from these various sources.
HOPCO SPORTS may share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, with the following types of third parties:
1. Service providers. HOPCO SPORTS may share your information with third-party service providers, vendors, agents, contractors or others who perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may use service providers to process your orders, deliver packages or send mail. We will obtain consent for such sharing with service providers where legally required. We enter into written agreements with these third-party service providers requiring them to provide the same level of protection for your Personal Information as provided under this Policy and limiting their use of your Personal Information to the specified services provided on our behalf.
2. Corporate affiliates. HOPCO SPORTS may share your information with any current or future parent company, affiliate or subsidiary.
3. Other unaffiliated third parties. Subject to applicable laws, HOPCO SPORTS may share your information directly with third parties, including so they may send you marketing offers directly. The information that we share with such third parties may include, without limitation, your email address, billing address, shipping address and order information (e.g., total price).
HOPCO SPORTS may also share your information, including Personal Information and/or Content, in the following contexts:
1. Protecting rights and interests. HOPCO SPORTS may share your information with law enforcement agencies and others as we deem appropriate to investigate, protect or defend the rights, safety or property of HOPCO SPORTS, our customers or the public; to investigate or enforce perceived violations of our User Agreement or this Policy; as evidence in litigation in which we are involved; and for fraud protection and credit risk reduction purposes.
2. Sale or acquisition of assets. HOPCO SPORTS may share your information if we become involved in a transaction involving the sale of our assets, such as a merger or acquisition, if we are transferred to another company, in the event of a bankruptcy, or as part of any other business transfer. If the surviving entity in such a transaction is not HOPCO SPORTS, the surviving entity may use your information pursuant to its own privacy policies, which may be different from this Policy.
3. Legal compliance. HOPCO SPORTS may share your information to comply with laws, regulations, legal process (e.g., a warrant or subpoena) or guidance; and to respond to governmental requests (e.g., requests from a regulator).
4. Aggregate or anonymous information. HOPCO SPORTS may share anonymized or aggregated information about HOPCO SPORTS users to third parties without restriction. For example, we may share anonymized or aggregated information to inform a third party’s decision on whether to place advertisements on our Site or on other websites. These companies may use such information about your visits to the Site and other websites to provide advertisements on the Site and other websites.
Automatically, HOPCO SPORTS may collect information about you through the use of common information-gathering tools, as well as new tracking technologies that develop as technology evolves. The tools that we or our service providers may use to track you include the following:
2. Web beacons/clear GIFs. Clear graphics interchange format images (“GIFs”) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are embedded invisibly on web pages or in emails. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags) in connection with the Site to track the activities of visitors to the Site, help us manage content and compile statistics about usage of the Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed and track whether our emails are forwarded.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Site. By using our Site, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of your information, including Personal Information (defined below), as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site is subject to this Policy and our User Agreement. This Policy may change from time to time (see Changes to this Policy). Your continued use of our Site after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
2. Payment Terms: Customer must submit full payment upon initial purchase of uniforms, sports apparel, jerseys, equipment or related items for total sale of less than $4,000.00. If the amount is greater than $4,000,00 and agreed to by a representative of Hopco Sports then the customer must pay a minimum deposit of 65% of purchase cost (including sales tax if applicable.The remaining balance of 35% is due within 3 days of notification purchase items are ready for shipment. Customer(s) located in the following Colorado counties: El Paso, Douglas, Teller, Pueblo, or Denver County may submit the remaining 35% payment upon delivery / pickup of purchased items. Public and Private Schools or Educational Institutions may submit purchase orders with 50% deposit payment within 5 days of ordering and 50% balance reminder within 5 days of delivery. Payment must be made by company bank check, certified check, credit card or money order. No personal checks for amounts greater than $2,000.00. Purchases paid by personal check will incur a 5 day hold until check payment clears. Electronic on line payments can be made by credit card via www.paypal.com or www.googlecheckout.com. All electronic payments will incur a 3.3% credit card processing fee.
3. Shipping / Delivery: Hopco Sports will charge shipping or handling fees on all custom or stock uniform, jersey or sports apparel sales. Delivery / Handling charge of $65.00 for Denver Metro Area , Pueblo, Douglas and Teller Counties. A delivery of $20.00 will be added for El Paso County local deliveries. No delivery charges for cities of Fountain and Widefield / Security. All other shipments will be mailed. Hopco Sports is not responsible for any delays that occur during shipping of product (sports apparel, uniforms jerseys or equipment) to include: weather, acts of nature or war. Hopco Sports will ship products by: USPS, DHL, UPS or FEDEX. Customers who are not tax exempt will be charge all applicable taxes. Tax Exempt customers must provide the resale certificate number, tax exempt id or sales tax id number upon initial sale.